Cd-Warehouse.com website is owned and managed by Creature Music Limited.
It includes the following:
• What information do we collect about you and how
• How we store that information
• How we may then use that information
• How we share that information
• How long we keep your information
• How you can view / amend / delete the information we hold.
• System collected data – collected by cookies on our website.
• How to contact us
What information do we collect about you and how?
Cd-Warehouse.com (Creature Music Limited), as a data processer and data controller, is bound by the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). We collect data from you by direct consent only – through our website, over the phone and email or face to face.
You agree that we are entitled to obtain, use and process the information you provide to us to enable us to discharge the Goods and Services we provide or for other related purposes including:
• Contact details including your name, email address, telephone number, business name and billing address
• Payment information
• Purchase history
Data is collected when you make an enquiry with us via phone, email or website form, or contact us on social media and it is solely used to enable us to carry out the services you have requested.
• We do not collect anything without direct contact/consent/request from customers and suppliers
• Some information is generated on our customer’s behalf such as telephone numbers. This implies consent has been given.
• We do store this information for customers we support and notify them of this but we do grant customers the right and ability where possible to change these details without informing us of new details and revoke permission for us to store them if they so choose.
• We do not store credit card information at any time.
How we store that information
• All paper documentation is kept in a locked in filing cabinet in a secured office.
• All Sensitive documents are password protected
• Access to the Creature Music Limited database is password protected
• Our own data is stored on our accounts computer which is in a secure office and password protected
We also collect data from suppliers and people who send through their CV.
How we may then use that information:
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the Sales and Services you have requested from us. We will only use this information subject to your instructions, data protection law and our duty of confidentiality.
We use the information you supply us with for the following activities:
• To fulfil sales you have requested.
• To send invoices and receipts for our goods and services.
• To keep in touch with clients via newsletters.
• To assess candidates for interview and contact potential new employees.
We collect information on our website only to process your enquiry or order.
We collect information as part of the normal operation and function of our business and the services we provide to our customers.
We do collect some information through contact with customers and partners via email and telephone in order to accept/place/process orders and payments.
How we share that information:
In order to provide our full range of services we share data with the Suppliers – for delivery of goods and / or services. All of our suppliers are GDPR compliant.
It may also be shared where legally obliged to do so, for the prevention of fraud, or for the purpose of running our business (for example if we need to use a debt recovery agency or carry out third party checks.
We will never sell your information at any time or share your information for marketing purposes with companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How long we keep your information:
We regularly update the data we hold on file and will not retain old data for longer than is necessary.
• Some data is required by law to be kept for a statuary period, such as accounting information and archived emails.
• We delete obsolete data as soon as it is legally allowable to do so.
• Marketing data will be deleted after 3 years.
How you can view / amend / delete the information we hold:
What is Subject Access Request?
This is your right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. You may request deletion of your personal information by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honour your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be removed from our active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your data for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
If you would like to request a copy of the data we hold on you please email email@example.com. We will respond to your request within one month of receipt of this request and will require suitable ID to verify your identity.
We want to make sure your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
System Collected Data – collected by cookies on our website:
Cd-Warehouse.com uses “cookies” to collect standard internet visitor information and details of behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of our website site, where visitors have found us, peak visit times, devices used, and keywords typed in.
We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
How to contact us
If you wish to discuss any of the above, please call us on +44 (0)1442 877122